HubSpot announced some major upgrades to its Marketing Hub Enterprise product, new Sales Hub Enterprise Product, new Growth Suite Software bundles, new Service Hub Enterprises and Service Hub Starter products, new platform-wide video functionality and a lot more at their annual event INBOUND.
Let's take a look at some of them.
Advanced Capabilities at Enterprise Level
HubSpot has announced updates which can better support the needs of sophisticated large teams;
- The major upgrade to HubSpot’s Marketing Hub Enterprise will include customized bot building and improved analytics
- Features included in the new Sales Hub Enterprise shall include Sales Playbooks, which will assist users in building a library of best resources and practices for their sales teams. The new Sales Hub Enterprise will also include calling transcription, quota management tools, and eSignature.
- The new Service Hub Enterprise will also include tools that can help teams track against other metrics such as SLAs etc.
- All three Enterprise Hubs will include additional capabilities such as native Slack integration, advanced team management, machine learning, and AI-powered features such as predictive lead scoring. HubSpot’s recently released Conversions Tool that is available to all customers, unites email, social, and chat, all within one inbox.
In addition to the above, other features included be hierarchical teams, advanced content portioning, workflow extensions, and health scoring, is available on the 5 September 2018.
Service Hub Starter
Apart from launching new and improved products at the Enterprise level, HubSpot will also include a new Starter Edition of Service Hub. This new product will offer Tickets, the ability to create a help desk and other productivity tools which will increase efficiency, enable them to connect with customers thus helping them succeed. The features included in the kit will help users;
- Create fast responses to customers by building a library of email templates, short text responses and other documents with pre-existing knowledge and answers.
- Build a help desk which allows users to turn chats, emails and form submissions into tickets which can be monitored and managed so as to meet the customer’s expectations.
- Connect with customers in real-time updates through live chat and also book meetings via shared calendar links. Users now can also be able to make calls from HubSpot which are optionally logged and recorded.
Service Hub Starter will be made available to the public on September 5th, 2018.
Growth Suite Software Bundles
HubSpot will also be announcing the launch of Growth Suite Software bundles for the Starter, Professional and Enterprise editions along with the introduction of Service Hub Starter, Enterprise Sales Hub and Enterprise Service Hub.These new Growth Suite Software bundles will be given to companies of any size, no restrictions, along with access to HubSpot tools which are designed to meet the needs of the firm at every unique stage in the growth process. JD Sherman, President, and COO of HubSpot commented, “The needs of a business change dramatically as it scales. Our mission at HubSpot is to create a comprehensive platform that starts free and grows with you over time, so you can focus on what’s most important – acquiring and delighting customers.
With these announcements, a HubSpot customer will be able to sign on as a team of two or 2,000 and be confident that our tools can scale with their business.”Customers who purchase any of the Growth Suite bundles shall receive 25% discount off of the regular prices posted for each Hub.
The new features in HubSpot Video will be available across the entire HubSpot platform. These features include in-video calls-to-action and forms, video hosting, a simple video creation tool and more video-related tools which are designed to assist growing businesses to leverage the most of video in the most authentic and personalized way possible. Now with HubSpot video;
- Salespersons can build stronger relationships with prospects by creating, sharing and tracking personalized videos directly from the HubSpot CRM.
- Marketers can now host and manage video files within HubSpot itself.
- Servicing teams can also help customers more quickly with the aid of personalized videos that can be created and shared directly from the HubSpot Service Hub.
HubSpot’s Video is powered by Vidyard, which is a HubSpot Connect Partner since the year 2016. These new platform-video features have been created due to the long-term integration shared by HubSpot and Vidyard.
The HubSpot CMS is the combination of website creation with HubSpot’s CRM which customizes the entire customer experiences by streamlining processes such as sales and marketing alignment. The HubSpot CMS will allow users to;
- Create a personalized experience for every website visitor by incorporating smart content tools and details which will be stored in the HubSpot CRM.
- Users will be able to dynamically customize website content based on each individual visitor thus increasing the conversion rate and inducing engagement.
- Leveraging a safe, SSL-enabled browsing experience that will conveniently serve content all around the world quickly and reliably.
The HubSpot CMS product will be available as a standalone product also from September 5 onwards.
Want to know more about what HubSpot can do for your business? Talk to us today.